Retail Customer Sales Rep
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides customer service to liquor store guests: Assists guests with finding items on sales floor
- Provides a high level of prompt and friendly customer service
- Makes product recommendations and suggestions to aid customers with purchases
- Stocks the shelf with product stacks and rotates products
- Operates POS by Ringing up liquor purchases and answer questions and educate customers on products and services
- Contributes to overall cleanliness of the store by sanitizing and organizing work areas, shelving, and sales floor as needed.
- Helps with inventory counts when necessary
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Performs all other duties as assigned to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
- 21 years of age or older
- Six months customer service experience or retail industry experience
- Knowledge of basic retail sales procedures
- Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission Certification – Required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to move throughout all areas of the store including the outside perimeter.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to lift to 30 lbs. to waist level and bend down repeatedly
If interested please apply at store or the company website: http://www.donsandbens.com