After School Care Teacher
Employment Status: Part Time
Reports To: Elementary Assistant Principal
Relates To: Administration, Faculty, Parents, Students
Position Description: Our mission at Bracken Christian School is to partner with Christian families through the leadership and guidance of the Holy Spirit to provide an excellent education within the context of a biblical worldview, equipping students to impact their communities for Christ.
You will be working with children from preschool to 5th grade afterschool from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM Monday-Thursday. You will be responsible for guiding children in activities and play, keeping safety standards and interacting with parents and staff.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with children in a school or childcare setting
- Ability to work with children and remain friendly, calm, and patient at all times.
- Strong Christian faith and personal testimony
- Prior Christian school experience.
- Must hold a current CPR certification.
Note: The foregoing statements describe the general purpose, responsibilities and duties assigned to this position and are not an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required.