Elementary Music Teacher (Part Time)
Employment Status: Part Time (Friday’s)
Reports To: STREAM Director
Relates To: Administration, Faculty, Parents, Students
Position Description: Our mission at Bracken Christian School is to disciple students so that they seek Jesus, embrace truth, and radically transform their community for His Glory.
You will be responsible for preparing and advising programs and goals that actively engage students in activities, giving engaging instruction, and building strong relationships with students. You will know how to organize a class, make learning Music meaningful and an enjoyable process. You will be responsible for ensuring that deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Holds (or be eligible to hold) a teaching certificate
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as a music teacher
- Strong Christian faith and personal testimony
- Prior Christian school experience.
Note: The foregoing statements describe the general purpose, responsibilities and duties assigned to this position and are not an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required.