Elementary Spanish Teacher (Part Time)
Employment Status: Part Time (Fridays Only)
Reports To: STREAM Director
Relates To: Administration, Faculty, Parents, Students
Position Description: Our mission at Bracken Christian School is to partner with Christian families through the leadership and guidance of the Holy Spirit to provide an excellent education within the context of a biblical worldview, equipping students to impact their communities for Christ.
You will be responsible for preparing and advising programs and goals that actively engage students in activities, giving engaging instruction, and building strong relationships with students. You will know how to organize a class, make learning Spanish meaningful and an enjoyable process. You will be responsible for ensuring that deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Spanish or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Holds (or be eligible to hold) a teaching certificate in early childhood education.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience as an elementary school teacher.
- Speaks Spanish Fluently
- Strong Christian faith and personal testimony
- Prior Christian school experience.
Note: The foregoing statements describe the general purpose, responsibilities and duties assigned to this position and are not an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required.