Porter Job Description
- Complete work orders as requested to include changing light bulbs, AC filters, painting, plumbing, light carpentry, fixing sheet rock, and other general maintenance duties as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining the appropriate level of sanitary and cleaning supplies for assigned areas.
- Conduct daily inspection of building, grounds, and equipment. Keep property and landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash or debris littering the grounds.
- Clean all common room areas including the kitchen, cafeteria, lobby and break room.
- Monitor, clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Identify any issues regarding safety, hazardous conditions or maintenance needs in the property, and correct them.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use.
- When applicable, place safety hazard signs in the building including wet paint and wet floor warning signs.
- Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor
- Performs on-call and after hours’ emergency services as required.
Education / Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*EEO Statement Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. All resumes are held in confidence. Must be eligible to work in this country and pass a background investigation.
Position: Porter Status: Full Time, Part Time
Shift: First (Day), Second (Afternoon), Third (Night)
Location: 20292 State Hwy 46, Spring Branch, US, TX, 78070
Please apply directly to the store by copying and pasting the following link:
or apply at www.work4popeyes.com for store #11789.
Once you have applied please call the store at 830-438-2075 and speak with Corey(GM) to set up your interview. At the time of your interview please bring your DL/Social Security Card and Direct Deposit Information with you.