12th Annual Ranger's Smoke-Off
When: January 15-16, 2021
Where: The Good Bull Ranch - 8415 FM 311, Spring Branch, TX 78070
COMPETITIONS – Over $2000 in prize money!
NOTE: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE COOKED ON SITE!
- BBQ Competition ($250 Entry Fee) – Brisket, Ribs (Spare), Chicken
- Cook’s Choice ($25 Jackpot entry) – Open Entry
- Bean Competition ($25 Jackpot entry)
- Margarita Competition ($25 Jackpot entry)
- Dutch Oven Dessert Competition ($25 Jackpot entry) – Dessert only
- Salsa Competition ($25 Jackpot entry)
- Kid’s Cook Competition ($25 Jackpot) – Must be a meat, can be smoked or grilled on site by the youth (younger than 18) on site. NO GAS/ELECTRIC GRILLS!
PLEASE NOTE: We will not allow the use of golf carts and/or bikes this year. We realize this is an inconvenience, but it is important for the safety of our participants.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER A TEAM FOR THE SMOKE-OFF