18th Annual Father-Daughter Dance at HCCH
All Daughters Pre-K through 12th Grade
~ Formal or Semi-formal Attire ~
* Dance includes D.J. with family friendly music, drinks, and refreshments.
* Families will be asked to bring assigned refreshments via email the week before the dance.
* Photo backdrop will be available for pictures, so bring your own camera or phone.
* Uncles, Grandfathers, Stepfathers, or an Adult Role Model may accompany a young lady.
* This dance is a community-wide event open to all families in our area.
This formal/semi-formal dance is open to ALL fathers and daughters in our community aged Pre-K through 12th grade. Hosted by HCCH since 2003, the dance has grown in recent years to include over 300 attendees. The dance is currently held in late winter/early spring at Anhalt Dance Hall. The dance includes a live DJ, drinks and refreshments. A photo backdrop will be available to take your special pictures that evening.
All registrations will be completed online this year to make it easier for everyone! In early February, we will open registration for this year's dance. HCCH members will be able to sign up through our calendar with an online signup link at that time as well. Community members who attended the previous year's dance will receive a notification via email inviting them to sign up. Families are encouraged to pre-register for the dance at a reduced price, but door registration is also available.
We also encourage uncles, grandfathers, stepfathers, or any adult role model to accompany a young lady.
Each family will be asked to bring a savory or sweet finger-food refreshment with them to the dance.